Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Creativity



I am a working mother of two with a demanding career. Creativity is my escape from the riggers of my every day life. Creating hand made jewelry and painting are forms of meditation for me, I do it to relax and unwind. For years I have been creating gifts for my friends and family and now decided to share with others. 

I love to create pretty things in lovely colors and designs. My personal style is eclectic, elegant, vintage with a touch of whimsy. My designs are inspired by seasons, moods and my surroundings. Some of the jewelry featured on this blog is available for  purchase on my etsy store RozenDesigns.

It's a typical fall day with grey sky, colorful foliage and cool crisp air. Here is a piece I created, inspired by the beautiful rich fall colors. 

 Autum Sensation Statement Necklace

0 comments:

Post a Comment